Sunday, January 13, 2013

Im Back! Happy New Year...

Hey guys! First blog of the year... Wow time really fly's when your having fun.. or being chased by a stampede of buffalo! So much has happened in my life since my last post its insane. *No I wasn't chased by buffalo*.. but i'll catch you guys up as well as I can. 

So as you all may know I released my mix-tape in November on Datpiff.com... 


Here's a link in case you haven't downloaded it yet -> http://www.datpiff.com/CocoFuego-For-Better-Or-Worse-Vol-1-mixtape.424280.html

I also got the chance to perform quite a bit towards the end of November and early December at Washtenaw Community College. I was able to craft my stage presence and learn a few harsh lessons about technical difficulties. 

Here's a video of one performance I did at a Talent Show there, please excuse my over abundance of energy, I chugged a red bull prior to stepping on stage and this is what you get...


I brought in the new year with a lyrical bash and a trip to the past in my song 70's Flow...


And now I'm just waiting to release my next song tentatively titled "R.S.V.P".. special prize if you can figure out what it stands for ;-)..

So yeah that about catches you up to whats going on in CocoFuego's world... I appreciate everyone that has supported me throughout the humble beginnings of my music career. One day we are all going to look back and say wow.. look where God took you from.. it could be tomorrow, or maybe a few years. All I can do is be patient, keep writing, and continue to put forth the best effort and quality of music that I possibly can.

Until next time... Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment