Friday, January 18, 2013

What the Meme?!

Hey Guys! I'm back with another exciting blog post... Today I have an interesting topic that most everyone will enjoy, that's right MEME's! So yeah, recently i've been getting into meme's a bit. I know I'm kind of late, but I'm just fascinated at what it is about a meme that allows it to catch on. Is it ridiculousness?..cleverness?..rudeness? Maybe it's a combination of all three.

So I decided. Hey why not see if I can get a meme to go viral. So introducing for the first time two new characters of my own.

The Fail Owl!


Don't you just love those menacing eyes of contempt? This owl is always watching and ready to call someone out on a fail! 

And one inspired from a photo featured in my video 70's flow... Swagged Out Larry!


So much swag, Soulja boy would be proud... He represents that guy in the party/club that looks so ridiculous but for some reason the ladies just can't resist!

So yeah if you like these characters feel free to re-post the captions that I have created or make up your own. I'll post the photos without the words below. If it catches on, we will all know who originally thought of the fail owl and larry...! ;)

So yeah that's all the fun for today haha..

Until next time, Adios! 

FAIL OWL (top)
SWAGGED OUT LARRY (bottom)


No comments:

Post a Comment