Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wow...How about those Giants...

Ok kiddos i've got more treats (mmm treats)... Did you hear my new song Giants? It's pretty intense... That's not quite what this blog is about though.

When I wrote this song it was about 2 months ago, I got it half way finished and stepped away from it.. Came back about 2 weeks ago and finished it off...

Ok now for the interesting part.. this year we have Tigers vs. Giants in the world series!! Which is completely unrelated to my song.. Oddly enough even the picture of the crossed out Giants logo was selected even before the world series match up was scheduled to take place. How cool/weird is that?

So yeah, that's all I wanted to say.. Tigers have to win the series now! The fate of my musical future predicting rap skill is at stake..

Until next time! Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment